About Us

My photo
This is BROSKI's official blog. We will be updating you with music, movies, band updates , and just whatever interests us. Keep in tune we'll be sure to make you laugh, have a good time, shake your ass, get diarrhea, cry, and listen to some good music, all in that exact order. Love, BROSKI

Friday, August 27, 2010

My Favorite Dance In The World!

Broski will be away from the blog this weekend on business. Were going out of state to do some promoting so I figured we'd pre game by doing some promote of our own." Just Dance" which is possibly the coolest video game out there, features the song " pump up the jam" by Technotronic. I'm obbsessed with this dance and you will most likely find me in a club, party, church , karaoke night  funeral home, or onstage doing this dance .
                                - Connor Meginnis of Broski

No comments:

Post a Comment